Do you know the composition and structure of the Best moulded case circuit breaker for home user
The best moulded case circuit breaker for home users is a protective device composed of multiple components, which have the function of protecting circuits and equipment, and functions such as manual operation, electric operation, and automatic opening. The Best moulded case circuit breakers generally include the following main components:
1. Operating mechanism: control the opening and closing of the Best moulded case circuit breaker switches, usually including manual operating devices and electric operating devices.
2. Protection device: Detect faults in the circuit when the Best moulded case circuit breaker for home users is running, such as overload, short circuit, etc., and cut off the circuit to protect the safety of electrical equipment and circuits.
3. Terminal block: used to connect circuit wires.
4. Spring mechanism: the switch has the function of the automatic opening.
5. Arc extinguishing device: When the Best moulded case circuit breaker is opened, an arc is generated, and the arc extinguishing device can quickly extinguish the arc to protect the safety of equipment and personnel.
6. Shell: protect the internal electrical components of the Best moulded case circuit breaker for home users, and provide insulation and protection.